Scan for Appstore link
Snapseed (Photography / Editor)
22 Ratings (Version: 1.5)
Quick Rating: 9/10
What is it?
► This photo editor is both powerful and easy to use.
★ I am interested to know how this app could help you. Please share your experience with us at the comment below. ★
Snapseed is the only photo app you’ll want to use every day. It makes any photograph extraordinary with a fun, high-quality photo experience right at your fingertips.
Anyone can enhance, transform, and share their photos with ease using incredibly advanced features from the leader in digital photography software. Built-in Google+ capabilities make it even more powerful to share your images with your friends and family.
PRAISE FOR SNAPSEED:
“Snapseed app brings pro-level photo editing to iPad” ~~Charlie Sorrel, Wired
“…hands down the best photo app for the iPad to date.” ~~ Scott Kelby, President, National Assoc. of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP).
GET IN TOUCH:
== Basic Adjustments ==
• Selective Adjust – Make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology.
• Tune Image – Use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and textures. Adjust White Balance, Saturation, Contrast, more.
• Straighten & Rotate – Rotate 90° and/or straighten photos with simple gesture controls.
• Crop – Easily crop images to remove distracting parts of your photo with standard aspect ratios, or a free crop.
• Take Photos – Open photos from the Camera Roll or take new photos.
== Creative Enhancements ==
• Vintage Films – Make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s.
• Drama – Add style with a custom effect specifically tailored to your photos, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects.
• Grunge – Give your photos a totally unique, hip, and dingy look.
• Tilt-Shift – Create a narrow in-focus area designed to simulate depth of field, common in a Miniature Scene look.
• Details – Enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control found in the Nik Software professional products.
• Center Focus – Draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background.
• Frames – Add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch.
• Retrolux – Make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles, and more.